IT Implementator Odoo
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Implementation of the Odoo ERP system such as: Accounting, Sales, Warehouse, Purchasing.
- Helping users in the process of using and solving problems efficiently in the ERP system.
- Perform installation, configuration, and repair of applications and computer hardware.
- Responsible for all computer hardware and supporting devices functioning normally / running as it should.
- Documenting systems and procedures during the work process.
- Experienced and familiar with ERP ( Odoo or SAP).
- Minimum 1 year experience as an implementer.
- Mastering SQL database administration.
- Very good command of the computer (Install + Troubleshooting computer hardware &
software, internet/local network.
- Communicative, patient & have a soul to serve.
- Accustomed to working systematically (planning, progress & reports)
Can work individually and team.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Broaden your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and